Here at nerdofcode.com or ModernGeek, we like to keep things simple, so we tried to simplify this as much as possible. By reading this blog, you agree to the below terms. The basic rules are:
- We are not liable for anything that happens as a result of this website, however unlikely that may be.
- We are not liable for any actions you do because of this website.
- Do NOT rely only on these reviews to make a decision, although we try to keep them accurate, some may be outdated by the time you read them. We suggest looking at a few other reviews from different sources before making a decision.
- If you use the reviews or anything else from this blog that we wrote, you must provide the link to the post.
- You may not hack this site or perform a DOS or DDOS attack or do any action that will intentionally slow down or take down the site for other readers
- You may not in any way attempt to access member only content without being signed in.
- We reserve the the right to ban any IP address, or user for any reason specified or not
- We reserve the right to not accept or reject any comment for any reason
- We value our users privacy, and we do not directly sell any user data.
- We will only share information if required by law
- We collect your IP address and user agent, but we will not share it with any third party
- However, we do use the following services which may collect data for their use:
- Google Adsense
- WP statistics –> WordPress Plugin